Take part in FESTO 2017
FESTO is a meeting based around the international language Esperanto organised by Espéranto-Jeunes, which takes place almost every year in summer. It’s a pleasant meeting, open to everybody — teenagers, youth, families, Esperanto veterans — in which takes place a colorful cultural program and exciting musical evenings contrasting with a quiet program during the day.
In 2017, FESTO will take place at Château de Grésillon, located in the town of Baugé, in the beautiful rural region of Anjou, very close to its capital city, Angers. The castle is easy to reach by TGV from Paris.
We are waiting for you at FESTO from the 28th of July to the 4th of August.
FESTO exists since 1996, and takes part in diverse regions in France, but also in Germany and Belgium.
- In 1996 in Villeurbanne, near Lyon.
- In 1997 in Saint Raphaël, in Provence.
- In 1998 in Montpellier, in Languedoc.
- In 2000 in Saint Chamond, in Forez.
- In 2002 in Baugé, in Anjou.
- In 2003 in Paimpol, in Brittany.
- In 2004 in Orléans, in Val de Loire.
- In 2005 in Carcassonne, in Languedoc.
- In 2006 at Château de Grésillon, in Anjou.
- In 2007 in Montoire-sur-le-Loir, in Val de Loire.
- In 2009 in Zwingenberg, in Germany.
- In 2010 in Donneville, near Toulouse.
- In 2011 at Château de Grésillon, in Anjou.
- In 2012 in Métabief, in Franche-Comté.
- In 2013 in Kelmis, in Belgium.
- In 2014 in Pont de Barret, in Drôme Provençale.